Join as a Community Mentor
Are you a former international student & newcomer? Inspire the next generation of international students.
How it works
What does it mean to be a mentor?
- Share your industry knowledge with international students in the isempower community through 1-1 monthly mentorship sessions.
- Share useful resources such as articles, events, and webinars in the Isempower community.
- Share your story through Isempower campaigns to inspire other students.
Who is eligible for this?
- Have an international background (former international student or newcomer preferred)
- Have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience
- Excited to share your knowledge & expertise
- Can commit a minimum of 2 hours per month to provide mentorship
Perks of being a mentor
- Be a part of a private mentors group and meet with like-minded former international students & newcomers across Canada.
- A chance to build your online personal brand and share your story through speaking opportunities.
- Build leadership and managerial skillset while giving back