At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This position resides in Montreal, QC and is a 2 month work term commencing in June 2022. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work-term.
• Understand user stories and create test cases
• Creating test plans, test data and participate in test execution
• Participate in the Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be eligible to work 2 months starting June
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic Banking Knowledge
- Registered in a formal co-op/internship program
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.