Website Premed Peers
We are Premed Peers, a 501(c)3 nonprofit based in Virginia. We are focusing on empowering undeserved premedical students by helping them pursue medicine. We primarily focus on the MCAT and medical school application.
*Please note this internship is unpaid AND remote*
Premed Peers is building a team to help create excitement and engagement with our affordable premed platform across college campuses. This is a great opportunity for you to tangibly contribute to the growth of a nonprofit designed to create a positive and beneficial atmosphere for premed college students.
· The position includes a variety of projects such as helping with market research, writing blog posts, and developing content. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop a wide array of content.
· Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand
· Connect with school-based media to cover stories about Premed Peers
· Conduct research on current healthcare stories
· Interview healthcare professionals and write blogs on their stories
· Professional marketing experience
· Be a part of a company during an exciting stage of growth
· Letter of Recognition/Recommendation
· College Credit
· Access to Premed Peers Resources for MCAT & Application Consulting
Who are we looking for?
· An active and outgoing college student
· Positive and pro-active mentality
· Ability to work independently and has attention to detail
· Resourcefulness: knowing how to get the right information
This role is seeking an intern who can:
· Find innovative, out-of-the-box ideas to market Premed Peers.
· Conduct high-quality, prompt efficient research.
· Utilize Google Suite application (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
· Work hard and have a lot of fun!
Premed Peers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.