Website Pacific Coast Distribution Ltd.
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed individual with superior guest service skills looking for a great opportunity to work for one of Canada’s largest RV companies? Do you thrive in cohesive workspaces, going the extra mile to deliver exceptional experiences to guests? If you are, look no further as CanaDream is seeking Guest Service Agents to serve our guests from around the globe at our Delta, BC location for our upcoming 2022 season.
About CanaDream’s Cast Members
We are a team of experienced, passionate, and dedicated people and we welcome employees from all around the world and with all sorts of life experiences, from students at or finishing college/university or semi-retired/newly retired folks seeking seasonal summer work in an exciting tourism business where they’ll get to meet and interact with people globally and be part of our wonderful team at the busiest time of the year.
About the Company
From humble beginnings in the mid-‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada. Our market-leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced employees across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment, continual growth and expansion plans, and a fleet of over 1,000 modern RVs for rentals and previously experienced units available for sale.
Our vibrant locations are choice locations for customers and guests who are seeking adventures in untamed and breathtaking surroundings and looking to explore the untamed wilderness, wildlife, awe-inspiring mountains, coastal hike trails, bright and bustling landscapes, gorgeous lake views & vast parks.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to” in every corner, we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the center of everything. CanaDream’s employees work hard and enjoy the ride. Fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.
What’s in It for You:
In addition to joining a dynamic and supportive team that focuses on staff well-being, you will receive a competitive wage, staff discounts for RV travel, growth opportunities & comprehensive on-the-job training. We also provide a
Guest Guest Service Agent
referral bonus to staff who refer people to come and work with us. Our stations enjoy social events, and you will be welcomed in like family. Our stations all have free employee car parking.
We are a pet-friendly environment and at some of our locations, some employees with their supervisor’s permission can bring their pets to work.
More About the station and role:
It takes a special kind of person to do this job. Those who are most successful in this role are helpful, friendly, courteous, and excel at connecting and building rapport with diverse guests.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing our reservation system throughout the day to add information or check Guests’ arrival and departure information
• Welcoming Guests to CanaDream with a friendly smile
• Completing check-in procedures and unit pickups according to established standards
• Presenting CanaDream’s Guest Guide in a positive manner
• Building a positive connection with Guests while showing them how the RVs work
• Conducting the interactive demonstration of the RVs
• Performing the Front-Line Inspections (quality control step) of the RVs before Guests pick up the RVs
• Providing accurate information to potential CanaDream Guests, creating quotes and completing reservations both in person and over the phone
• Providing local travel information to Guests picking up
• Resolving Guests’ complaints and process authorized refunds
• Notifying the RV Technicians or the PDI Technicians if damage has occurred, and repair or maintenance is required for the unit
• Assisting the Prep Department with cleaning when required
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference is given to candidates who can speak German, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Dutch
• Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends and holidays
SPECIAL NOTES: THIS JOB IS SUPPLIED BY BEEZNESTS, SPECIAL CONDITIONS MAY APPLY.