Low Entropy is a registered charity that focuses on mental health, community building, and connection through authenticity.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Create new graphic designs using Canva or your preferred method
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
Hours: 5 hours per week
To apply please send your resume to:
Cyrille Larosa (she/her/hers)
Social Media Community Manager