Low Entropy elevates humanity through the power of compassionate, authentic communities. Our programs foster transformational impact by empowering adults, youth, and children through personal growth and meaningful interpersonal connections.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic Volunteer Media and Communications Officer to join our team.
Purpose: Increase visibility and brand awareness of Low Entropy Foundation enabling each of our programs to continue serving in abundance.
• Develop support and promote our mission, including effective message development
• Seek out public speaking opportunities for Low Entropy representatives
• Build relations with internal teams, journalists, media outlets, bloggers, and event planners
• Work in line with Funding Strategy toward annual goals
• Maintain records of outreach activities
• Effective oral and written communication skills, including cross-cultural communication
• Having a strong interest in Communications and Public Relations
• A network of media and branding connections is an asset
Support: Volunteers will work closely with the Executive Director & managers of the Fundraising Department
If you are interested, please contact us at Volunteer@lowentropy.org