Low Entropy is a registered charity that is making personal development accessible to all, and in doing so providing people with tools to change themselves and the world. We provide opportunities that help to facilitate growth, connection, and self-introspection.
At Low Entropy, change starts from within.
We are looking for volunteer blog writers to join our enthusiastic team and help make a positive difference in the world. It’s also a chance to showcase your fascinating ideas and the events that shaped your life – we’ve all got a story to share.
As a blog writer, your responsibilities will include:
• Writing stories and/or articles that relate to our ongoing themes, such as relationships, mental health, new beginnings, etc
• Submitting your writing to our editing team for review
• Crafting unique content to share in our blog space: https://lowentropy.org/blog/
• Writing articles/stories ranging from 700 to 900 words
• Attending biweekly team meetings (optional but recommended)
- Willing to train & work with someone who is looking for experience.
If you are interested in joining our Blog team, please contact email@example.com