Website Groundswell Cloud Solutions
Our commitment to high quality extends to our hiring process. We meticulously look for top candidates who believe in trust, passion, and teamwork, who bring their unique viewpoints to the table, making us a better team. Every team member assumes responsibility and delivers work that Groundswell is proud to showcase. We foster a collaborative environment with coaching from your Manager that focuses on bringing the best out of you!
The core values that we live and breathe every day are:
❖ Teamwork Stronger together, we win as we partner in the service of others.
❖ Passion Inspiring each other to grow, innovate and strive for excellence.
❖ Trust Our primary currency to demonstrate integrity and strengthen relationships in every interaction.
These values allow us to stay true to providing innovative solutions for our customers and feed into our culture of collaboration and continuous learning. If you feel these values exemplify what you stand for, we would love you to join our team!
We know that the flexibility to work from home or our Vancouver office is valuable in maintaining good work-life integration! For this reason, we have moved to a hybrid work model so that employees have the flexibility to work from home while still collaborating in the office to maintain our great company culture. We remain connected with each other by having virtual lunches, birthday celebrations, and various other online events!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Toronto, Canada. Immigration sponsorships are available for successful candidates.
You Impact the Success of Groundswell
As a Lead Functional Consultant, your focus is to leverage your deep business, industry, and product knowledge to establish and build a strong, lasting partnership with our clients. In this role, the Lead Functional Consultant will proactively lead the project team through every stage of a project, by developing a great understanding of our client’s business needs.
- Lead interactions with the client’s business, technical and project stakeholders to identify and understand the short and long-term business objectives, while considering internal and external factors
- Provide strategic consultancy and partners with client stakeholders to understand their goals and provide recommendations to help them achieve their business and technology objectives
- Owns and leads functional activities including: solicit requirements, elaborate processes, analyze Salesforce capabilities, and identify solution areas to allow an organization to visualize their future
- Drives the creation of capability maps, reference architectures, and other enterprise architecture assets to communicate the broader usage of Salesforce.com
- Guides our client on overall strategy, governance and change management best practices based on business needs
- Leads the development of a roadmap and the definition of the best-fit solution considering technology and industry trends, platform experience and other relevant factors
- Proactively identify, communicate and escalate risks that might impact the team’s overall health, working closely with the Project Manager or Scrum Master to resolve project-related issues, risks, challenges, and collaboratively executes on changes to support the team’s efficiency and happiness
- Contributes towards sales activities by engaging in pre-sales activities, scoping engagements, providing estimates, preparing sales materials, and creating reference architecture diagrams
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team by supporting their growth and development, as well as being a role model that others seek to work with and learn from
- Continually improve your technical skills, consulting skills, management skills, leadership skills and maintain deep expertise across the Salesforce platform, enterprise architecture, and other applicable technologies
How we enable you
- An intensive, holistic training program that includes technology, processes, and culture — helping you become a trusted advisor that our customers want to partner with
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A Macbook Pro and additional workstation accessories to help set up your workspace
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
What you bring to be successful
- Post-secondary education in business or technology-related field
- Minimum of 6+ years experience as a Functional Consultant, Business Analyst or Product OwnerSalesforce Certifications: Administrator, Consulting Family of Certifications highly desired
- Proficiency and experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineeringProficiency and experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third-party systems to Salesforce
- Proficiency across Salesforce declarative development suite
- Broad experience across multiple Salesforce products (e.g. sales, service, marketing, Einstein Analytics, Einstein AI, commerce, MuleSoft etc) with depth in specific clouds
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user-centred design and design thinking
- Awareness of basic system and data integration concepts, frameworks and patterns
- Awareness of application lifecycle management and DevOps including industry-standard tooling
- Awareness of quality assurance and industry-standard tooling
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience leading and collaborating with project teams members in fast-paced environments
- A passion for technology and continuous growth
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary – reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours
You will be joining an inclusive, innovative company with diverse, passionate people. Our unique points of view determine our individuality, but it is our trust that brings us together to succeed as a team. If we sound like your kind of people then kickstart your career in tech and apply today!