Website Innovation Networks
We are seeking enthusiastic entry-level staff to work in our office located in Richmond. This role will provide Tier 1 application and process support for users of an international software solution for the insurance industry. You’ll be providing front-line support to customers, helping get them back to doing what they need to do, as fast as possible. This means taking support tickets via phone and e-mail and dealing directly with our customers on an ongoing basis.
Ideally, individuals applying for this position must communicate effectively when speaking with, or writing to, in both English and French. Some of the needed skills would be the ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, work with minimal supervision, professional demeanor, and be able to adapt to a growing and changing environment.
Your success in this role comes from your passion for helping people and your knowledgeable approach. You have strong social skills and genuinely believe it’s fun interacting with new people. You’re good at making real connections with clients because you have great listening skills. Once you know what a client’s issue is, you take pride in being able to personalize and support their needs.
One of the things you will enjoy most about Innovation Networks is the supportive team environment. You’re never set up for failure; instead, you get all the coaching and training that you need to succeed.
- Provide knowledgeable, effective and efficient customer service to customers in person or on the phone
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls from clients in a prompt and professional manner
- Taking claims reports from clients
- Meeting the SLA targets for the client is a priority
- Helping clients make changes to their claims
- In conjunction with peers and management, participate and provide input into team meetings, standards, procedures, and special projects
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work 40-hour week, participate in shift coverage that includes a 7-day week
Skill and Attributes Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum of 1- year experience within a call center environment
- Basic computer knowledge to support user
- Excellent decision making and problems solving skills
- Enjoys working with others and has a passion for helping clients
- Delivers excellent client service and possesses strong telephone skills
- Communicates effectively when speaking with, or writing to, others
- Uses active listening and questioning skills to understand needs and issues
- Works well under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoys personal development and growth through learning
- Provides and receives constructive feedback
- Be a productive member of an 8-person team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a polished and professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills with motivation, self-direction, and good time management skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive or difficult situations with tact and diplomacy; and, excellent attention to detail.
Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Fluent in French, both spoken and written
We are only reviewing applicants that are legally entitled to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all the candidates for spending time applying for this position. Upon successful screening, only qualified candidates will be notified regarding interviews.
SPECIAL NOTES: THIS JOB IS SUPPLIED BY BEEZNESTS, SPECIAL CONDITIONS MAY APPLY.