Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology.
Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy.
Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love.
People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth.
With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way.
We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). When we’re able, we’ll have Auvik hubs in Waterloo and Barcelona for you to leverage if needed. We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role all about?
As a Frontend Developer at Auvik, you’ll architect and design key components as we transition to our new user interface stack based on React and GraphQL.
What will I be doing?
As an experienced Frontend Developer you’ll influence the design and implementation. You’ll be part of an agile team of coders, developing a network management service that handles millions of transactions per second, while solving big challenges for our customers. Drawing on your love of developing creative solutions, your can-do attitude, and your drive to do great work, you’ll help Auvik continue to build software our customers can rely on.
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate you will have experience with the following:
- Develop intuitive, efficient, and elegant web UI features using React, GraphQL, D3, and NodeJS.
- Build reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of the Kafka streaming platform.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration.
- Architect and design key components as we transition to microservices.
- Monitor microservices in production using metrics and OpenTracing.
- Strong communicators (written and verbal) who work collaboratively with their immediate team, and the larger organization.
- Developers who are unafraid to learn through research and will drive conversation and make recommendations based on experiences and findings.
- Demonstrate accountability by following established processes and making suggestions for process/delivery improvements.
- Work collaboratively with engineering and product management to deliver software components to meet the needs of our customers.
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies. We’ve won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and we were recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies in 2020.
We’re headed all the way to the top and are looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.