Website Groundswell Cloud Solutions
As our Engagement Lead, you play a key role in our Sales process. Your top priority is managing complex sales cycles that range from 3-12 months. In addition, you will be working across Groundswell’s consulting, assurance and resources teams to transition the closed business to projects and to farm additional opportunities from existing customers.
Traditional consulting sales teams focus on understanding client needs and positioning offerings as solutions. Typical outputs include well-crafted proposals and statements of work (SOW). Groundswell fundamentally differs; outside of identifying needs and solutions, we attempt to redefine needs and possibilities, inspiring organizations to drive change.
The individuals at Groundswell Cloud Solutions who thrive in this role are deep technology generalists (a strong understanding of SaaS, PaaS, CRM, etc), coaches who advocate for their clients, focusing on building long-lasting relationships. They have managed or led consulting projects and they are someone who can inspire confidence when dealing with C- level executives. With an ingrained sense of curiosity, they put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company and their clients.
How you will be impacting the success of Groundswell
- Preliminary solutioning using the Salesforce product suite
- Evaluation of existing business processes, technology platforms, and pain points that a client organization faces in its operations to be able to understand the vision of a solution
- Understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and the solutions that each Salesforce platform can offer to clients
- Lead sessions between Salesforce and Clients to quarterback the deal to closureIdentify what needs to happen to win business within the sales cycle (e.g. POC, wireframes etc.) and work with internal Groundswell team members to draft the necessary content
- Present proposals and inspire confidence with VP and C level stakeholders
- Operate in competitive environments where other SIs may be bidding on the same business
- Managing the full sales cycle
- Proposals, presentations, and other communications expose the high quality of work, service, and expertise that Groundswell offers
- Some examples include building T&M costing sheets with role breakdowns, phased rollouts and Groundswell’s delivery approach, detailed delivery roadmaps, presentations to Salesforce and customers, etc.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with Clients
- Build trust and rapport with key client stakeholders (including VP and C-Level) to maintain Groundswell as the key systems integrator
- Understand who are the change agents and individuals that will continue to inspire change; work with these individuals on future engagements
- Maintain a key contact with client organizations and connect with them frequently to ensure they are satisfied and want to continue to do business with Groundswell
We want you to succeed, so you will need
- 3+ years of experience delivering consulting services
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as Implementation methodology, Road-mapping, Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SME in pre-sales activities
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in being actively involved in selling professional services would be an asset
- Experience in shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects would be an asset
Benefits of Joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary – reviewed every 12 months, plus a great commission structure and an amazing annual performance-based bonus
- Retirement and health benefits, and paid time off
- Flexible work from home schedule (We are currently 100% remote)
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Awesome company events