Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at a company that is building impactful, relevant technology. Auvik’s network management software helps IT teams by automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and mitigating risk. It’s more important than ever to be able to remotely monitor and manage network infrastructure, and with Auvik, IT professionals have that essential visibility and control.
- You want to work with a leadership team who are transparent and trustworthy. Our senior leaders have a vision for Auvik. They are experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, and consistently working hard to drive success, both for the company and the team of people who make it happen.
- You want to work with a product customers love. People rave about what we’ve built—our latest NPS was 57 (phenomenal!). Our customers are smart, aspirational, and highly technical. It pays to get the details right.
- You want regular opportunities for learning and growth. With ongoing feedback from leadership, you’ll find that Auvik encourages you to be your very best. Our onboarding process is thorough and informative because we want to make sure you’re prepared to have a great work experience. We also have programs designed to help you take the next steps you want for your career.
- You want the flexibility to manage your work, your way. We’re a fully distributed team and we’re prepared to continue to support working from home (or the space you choose!). When we’re able, we’ll have Auvik hubs in Waterloo and Barcelona for you to leverage if needed. We trust you to get the job done where you feel most comfortable and effective.
What’s this role about?
We’re seeking a Demand Generation Specialist with a strong sense of collaboration and detail-oriented nature that paves the path for successfully executing projects on time with multiple cross-functional teams. A fast-paced environment is where you thrive and allows you to exercise your finely-tuned project management skills. This highly collaborative role will give you the opportunity to access and learn from teams across marketing including, revenue operations, lead development, corporate and product marketing.
Reporting to the Manager, Demand Gen Marketing and working hand-in-hand with our Campaign Managers, you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of multi-channel, multi-touch programs that drive interest in Auvik, create new sales pipeline, improve win rates, and increase sales velocity.
What will I be doing?
- Assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns, to support paid media, social media, webinar, event, co-marketing and email channels
- Work with content & creative teams and write email copy and landing pages as needed
- Work with Marketing Operations and help ensure data visibility, integrity, and reportability
- Think creatively and contribute to the big ideas, while executing on the tactics
- Coordinate logistics and promotion for events (user groups, trade shows, webinars) to generate new leads.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Contribute individual tasks in support of department objectives as assigned
What are you looking for?
- Experience working in a marketing specialist or similar role
- Positive attitude, open to learning, numbers-driven, and passion for continuous improvement
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Thorough planner with incredible project management skills, able to successfully manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- A great collaborator who excels at building relationships, and driving results across teams and at all levels of an organization
- A focus on campaign marketing and targeting IT professionals (B2B SaaS marketing experience) a plus
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent
Auvik makes network management easier. Our software provides the visibility and automation IT professionals need to focus on the work that delivers the greatest value to their organization. Today, Auvik helps IT teams manage more than four million devices on over 50,000 networks worldwide.
Auvik is one of the fastest growing North American technology companies. We’ve won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and we were recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies.
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We are happy to make any accommodations you may need throughout the interview process as well. Don’t have a working webcam? We will help you find a space you can conduct your interview from Have kids or pets in the background? Don’t worry about it. Just let us know what you need when we reach out to schedule and we will make it work!
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.