Website Royal Bank of Canada
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Job Title Client Advisor
What is the opportunity?
This unique position calls on your client-focused sales expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients with their everyday banking, As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re demonstrating to a client how to use digital banking, on-boarding a new client, or referring a complex opportunity to a specialist, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
- Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Must be able to work all business hours
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
- Mutual Funds accreditation (i.e., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
RBC requires as a condition of employment that all successful candidates in the United States and Canada be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date, and may require proof of the same. Reasonable accommodation is available where required by law.
Address: CHASE, British Columbia, Canada
Work hours/week: 15
Employment Type: Part time
Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type: Regular
Pay Type: Salaried