Reports To Warehouse Supervisor Location
Type Hourly, Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time roles available
Apply now and get A SIGNING BONUS of $1,500 WITH A VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY and BENEFITS on Day 1!
Start at $21.57/ hr + Premiums! ($1.50/hr for night work, $0.75/hr for working on a Sunday and $1.25/hr for working in the freezer)
Perks for working for Sysco!
- Take advantage of employee discounts on food and related products.
- Grow your career – our managers have started in the same role.
- Company Pension Plan,
- Employee and Family Assistance,
- Stock Purchase Plan,
- Sysco product discounts,
- Preferred vendor discounts,
- Associate Resource Groups
This position accurately selects orders on a timely basis and loads pallets for delivery of product to our customers. The successful candidate will be required to work night shifts (6:30pm – 3:00am), between Sunday to Friday. Total hours will fluctuate during slow and peak periods and through different seasons. This position has the potential to become full-time permanent.
- Maintains an acceptable level of production and accuracy while selecting foodservice orders.
- Loads pallets to ensure safe delivery of product to customers.
- Adheres to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understands and complies with Sysco’s policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety.
- Carries out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
- Participates in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors.
- High School diploma required.
- Warehouse related experience is an asset.
- Pallet jack experience is an asset.
- Mid to high level of physical exertion is required. Ability to lift 41 kg (90 lbs). Standing and moving most of the time.
- Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent